Counselling forms an integral part of adoption. It is an opportunity to dispel the myths, understand the legal framework,
discover the responsibilities of the parent, empathize with needs of the child, optimize the waiting period and mitigate
the impact of transitions associated with adoption.
Our experienced counsellors provide end-to-end guidance across the adoption cycle, as follows:
- Introduction to Adoption
- Latest CARA Guidelines
- Adoption by a single parent
- Adopting an older child, siblings or a child with a Special Need
- Adopting a child as an addition to an existing child
- Adopting after attempting alternate methods of parenting
- Online Process, Registration and Home Study
- Children availability across States
- Indicating the right preferences, and their impact on wait list
- Optimizing and Utilizing the wait period
- References of other families in adoption
- Understanding the Child Referral process
- Accepting the child
- Re-entry into the system after losing seniority
- Settling the child into family
- Telling the child about adoption
- Embracing Positive Adoption Language
- Enabling the Child in family, at school and community
- Championing Adoption
- Career Planning for your children
You can Register Online for each service, using the button provided below.
Call +91-77559-91823 for more details
Counselling from anywhere in India
Connect from the comfort of your home
- One Time Flat Registration Fee Rs. 500/-*
- Available between 6pm and 9pm on weekdays.
- Our Counsellors will call you on your number
In-Person Counselling available at
New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore
- One Time Flat Registration Fee Rs. 1000/-*
- Available between 10 am and 6pm on Sat-Sun.
- Easily accessible location
Special Counselling Camp in your City
Camps held periodically across India
- Registration Fee Rs. 1000/- Per Person *
- Register online and walk-in any time in the Camp.
- Our next camp is at Pune - Sunday: Jan 21, 2018
Note: The Registration Fee is non-refundable and can only be adjusted against
future phone / in-person appointments.